- Members Profile on the NiiN website are open to let others know about person or institutions research interests, products and expertise
- Access to member only pages of the NiiN website
- Expert consortium and training opportunities
- Access to technology platforms and skills update
- Funding news
- Membership is open to all immunology, Infection andvaccinology researchers, graduate students, professionals in medical field, care providers and industry representatives with a connection to Nigeria.
Choose any categories of membership:
- Individual membership
- Organizational membership
- External PI/Adjunct Investigator
This category is for scientists with proven contribution by research track record in areas of immunology and infection research as well as graduate students.
this category is for institutions, non-governmental organizations(NGOs), research institutes including private research laboratories working in the area of immunology or plan to have projects with major focus on immunology and infection research, professional bodies and associations and recognised research groups.
This category involves foreign experts who may not be Nigerians but are linked to projects in the country due to their expertise or have substantive partnership(s) with institution(s) in Nigeria.